Was my reaction unjustified?

I was in the supermarket yesterday and there was a family in front of me who were all clearly over weight. In their trolley there was a lot of unhealthy foods. As they put the 6th swiss roll on the conveyer belt, I remarked 'don't you think youve all had enough of that? Look at the state of you all'.... show more I was in the supermarket yesterday and there was a family in front of me who were all clearly over weight. In their trolley there was a lot of unhealthy foods. As they put the 6th swiss roll on the conveyer belt, I remarked 'don't you think youve all had enough of that? Look at the state of you all'.

The father was irrate at that and when I went out into the car park, he was waiting for me. 'How dare you insult my family' he said in an aggressive tone.

I then jabbed him in the chin while simultaneously kicking him in gut. As he recoiled I deftly moved behind (Im very agile) and landed my knee in his kidneys three times. He collasped in a sobbing undignified mess and his wife and kids were screaming.

I told them all to remain calm and that I wasnt going to hurt him anymore and that the only reason I am so formidable is because I am a practitioner of Shen-Wu-Ling killing techniques and also because I dont eat junk food. But instead of being grateful for my helpful advice the mans wife called the police on me and I have been arraigned to appear in court in November for aggregated assult. Is this fair?