Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 6 months ago

Was my reaction unjustified?

I was in the supermarket yesterday and there was a family in front of me who were all clearly over weight. In their trolley there was a lot of unhealthy foods. As they put the 6th swiss roll on the conveyer belt, I remarked 'don't you think youve all had enough of that? Look at the state of you all'.

The father was irrate at that and when I went out into the car park, he was waiting for me. 'How dare you insult my family' he said in an aggressive tone.

I then jabbed him in the chin while simultaneously kicking him in gut. As he recoiled I deftly moved behind (Im very agile) and landed my knee in his kidneys three times. He collasped in a sobbing undignified mess and his wife and kids were screaming.

I told them all to remain calm and that I wasnt going to hurt him anymore and that the only reason I am so formidable is because I am a practitioner of Shen-Wu-Ling killing techniques and also because I dont eat junk food. But instead of being grateful for my helpful advice the mans wife called the police on me and I have been arraigned to appear in court in November for aggregated assult. Is this fair?

• Lita

Troll smarter not harder.

• Edna

You should have kept your mouth shut! What they were buying was no concern of yours. If you confronted that man in the parking lot afterward and jabbed him in the jaw and kicked him in the gut, you're lucky you weren't arrested for assault and battery.

• Foofa

In your very vivid fantasy life this was surely the proper way to behave (-_Q)

it wasnt fair for him that you assaulted him, if you dont want to go to jail dont do stuff like that

This is probably a troll but I am going to answer this anyway. You have no right to physically assault someone because they do not live up to your standards. People like you are why the world is in such a bad place. Whatever generation you belong to is awful.

And then you woke up.

where's that guy who always says" Nice story Slappy!" or something like that?---this story is total BS.

• Damien

yes its fair, you deserve what you are getting, if they are fat, thats their business, if they die of heart attack from overeating, its their fault, you are not their mother to be lecturing them on their eating choices, why dont u also go lecture them on which fake religion is the "truth"?Also u physically attacked the guy and u started the assault,so ofcourse u deserve it, the guy didnt even attack you physically, u did, you deserve what youre gonna get, u seem to have a ego problem, mind your business in life unless anyone asks for your opinion or else youre looking at many days in the hospital or jail, and i dont care that you are practioner of shen wung fu whatever, no one cares, but u seem to think people give a rats a-s, ego problem as i said.

Troll score 5/10. Really well-written, nicely conceived, and then ruined by anonymity. Seriously, dude. You could have had a 9/10 for that one but you got lazy.

My reaction: I call troll