Did i do anything wrong in this situation?

I was on instagram a week ago and this random girl found my account through mutual friends and followed me. I added her back just to have more followers. But she then dm'd me and just hey. I asked her why did she follow me? And she just said "becuase"...So i asked her to "elaborate" and... show more I was on instagram a week ago and this random girl found my account through mutual friends and followed me. I added her back just to have more followers. But she then dm'd me and just hey. I asked her why did she follow me? And she just said "becuase"...So i asked her to "elaborate" and "use her big girl voice" and she then told me "Because I prolly like you"...i then asked her age and she said 15 so since im 18 i told her that I couldn't like her like that. Then she rebuddled it and said "as a friend"...I tried to nice and not be rude to push her away. But i felt like it was dangerous to talk to someone i dont even know. So when i didnt talk to her, she would say that I'm mean and a jerk, but I didn't care..eventually a week later i told her that i deleted my account, but I actually decided to block her bc it was, to me a dangerous situation. Did I do anything wrong? Am i a creep?
4 answers 4