I'm a Russian and Farsi speaker and I want to use my skills with these languages to ensure the national security of the US. What should I do?

I am honestly lost on what I could do with my abilities of these languages. I need a purpose in life. I'm not asking you guys to decide my fate or to do research for me, I just want ideas to think about and contemplate on while I go through college and university. I learned Farsi much later in life and am not... show more I am honestly lost on what I could do with my abilities of these languages. I need a purpose in life. I'm not asking you guys to decide my fate or to do research for me, I just want ideas to think about and contemplate on while I go through college and university.

I learned Farsi much later in life and am not a native in the language, however, I have an excellent command over these two languages, and very few of my fellow Americans could rival me with these two languages. Infact, I doubt the vast majority of Americans even know Russian or Farsi, and I doubt most Americans even know what Farsi is.

I love my country the US and I genuinely want my countrymen to be safe, and if there's anyway I can do this, I would like some ideas, if you guys have any.
1 answer 1