Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 12 months ago

Another 60+ people blown up at a muslim wedding (Afghanistan). yesterday Where would you find a Buddhist Catholic killings at a wedding...?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I saw it and it pissed me off

These muslims are so inhuman and barbaric

Muhammad was the devil

They bring killings, rapes and thieves wherever they go

• 12 months ago

WE HOPE THAT NEVER HAPPENS....WIPE OUT THESE WRONG THOUGHTS. i have not heard about what u claim..

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

the muslems have attacked people all around the world; while the muslem wars in the middle east have deprived their own people of a quality of life.

only the depraved and ignorant would ever do such a thing as murder innocent people for their political, albeit religious idealism. it is beyond the bounds of sanity and is "religious insanity" to do such things.

we do not object to the peace propagation of religious beliefs; what we object to is the murder of people to force religious beliefs upon them.

• It’s haram for non Muslims to blow up weddings.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Just remember Allah swt created Shaytan,,

He is the father of all lies and deceptions.

• 12 months ago

Yet Imran "Taliban" Khan still wants to do a deal with the Taliban.

• 12 months ago

There’s plenty of lunatic Christians running around shooting up places in America

Go and check over there

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

I don't think you could. It's sad that due to the normality of such terror attacks that they're barely even covered in the news now.

• abdul
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

You would have found that sort of thing happening in Ireland and southeast Asia when they were involved with their civil unrest.

• 12 months ago

And yet here you are hiding behind anonymity, so your entire post is rendered irrelevant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.