I’m a female and I’m In a lot of pain after sex, is this normal?

After having sex with my boyfriend, there was quite a bit of blood on the sheets. Note, I am on my period but it seemed like more than normal. The sex was quite rough and lasted awhile. After intercourse, it stung really bad to pee, like there was a cut there. It doesn’t feel like a bladder infection because... show more After having sex with my boyfriend, there was quite a bit of blood on the sheets. Note, I am on my period but it seemed like more than normal. The sex was quite rough and lasted awhile. After intercourse, it stung really bad to pee, like there was a cut there. It doesn’t feel like a bladder infection because I've had them before. It’s the day after and I’m still in a lot of pain even just sitting down. Is this normal? It it just because we went too rough? Maybe I stretched out and hotness cut? I know this is a strange question but I’m actually quite concerned. Thanks!