What sort of job involves travelling?

A critic, writer, artist, photographer?. My difficulty is that i so badly want to see other countries, but i have nobody to come with me, i am going to Canada for a year or so to my pals, but i am really a European guy at heart and i have never been to Italy, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Czech Republic,... show more A critic, writer, artist, photographer?. My difficulty is that i so badly want to see other countries, but i have nobody to come with me, i am going to Canada for a year or so to my pals, but i am really a European guy at heart and i have never been to Italy, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, you name it. I have been to Greece once, Switzerland twice, Spain probably 10 times, Belgium, Luxembourg, France 4 times, England and Scotland once. I want to see other parts of Spain though, and France and go to Austria and Germany and Italy, i love medieval towns and cities and i am a chef so i love food and i am really big on nature so mountains, lakes, trees, wildlife and all that. If i could find a job that could involve travelling then i would do it in a heartbeat man.
2 answers 2