Numbness over 16 hours after smoking weed. Is there anything I can do to get rid of it, how long does it last?

I smoked for the second time yesterday night and didn't feel anything until I used a vape with nicotine where it all hit me. Ever since then I've had a fuzzy/numb feeling in my fingers and other parts of my body and it's been really disorienting. I thought the effects would have been gone by now, my... show more I smoked for the second time yesterday night and didn't feel anything until I used a vape with nicotine where it all hit me. Ever since then I've had a fuzzy/numb feeling in my fingers and other parts of my body and it's been really disorienting.

I thought the effects would have been gone by now, my first time the fuzzyness/numbness went away about 4 or so hours after I had first smoked. Why is it taking so much longer?

I was wondering if there was anything I could eat or do to get rid of this feeling, I absolutely hate it and I don't want it to last a long time.

Thanks