Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 6 months ago

Is it safe to get a clit piercing? How painful is it? Can it be done in a doctors office or would I have to go to a tattoo parlor?

• Laura
    Favorite Answer

Are you talking about a clitoral hood piercing? No piercer in their right mind would actually pierce the nerve bundle that is your clitoris. please learn your own anatomy before asking somebody to pierce you.

It is safe if you get it done by someone who knows what they are doing. I recommend going to an app certified piercer. You can find one near you using their website https://www.memberleap.com/members/directory/searc...

No it cannot be done in a doctor's office. They are not professional piercers and do not have the training needed to pierce you safely. Doctors should not be piercing anybody because of this.

IDK. I couldn't get one because I'm sensitive to piercings but I really have always wanted one. My boyfriend doesn't want me to get one even though he fawns over women who have them. i don't get it.

• D50

Stop at the mental health clinic first.

Yes, perfectly safe and actually not that very painful at all. Best to go to a tat place but make sure you 'shop around' for a reputable place as you want it done the right. Just bear in mind that you won't be able to have sex for about two weeks but after that the rewards will be incredibly gratifying. :-)

• LM440

I don't think this is something doctors perform. If you are serious, consult a professional piercer. Some piercers are in stand alone businesses, others may work out of tattoo shops. The piercer can show you pictures, describe the piercing process, go over jewelry options, explain the risks and aftercare. If you choose a female piercer she may even be able to give you a first hand account if she has chosen this piercing for herself.

stop over........................

• Lôn

Why would anyone want such a thing?....mental health issues?

• kelvin

you go to a tattoo parlor to have it done

Ever played around with that area?

it's sensitive isn't it?

Now imagine shoving a needle through it.