How to Break a Lease When Your Landlord Disagree to the Terms?

Update: I live in Student Housing. My landlord refuses to release/terminate me from my lease even though i transferred out of the school. she says the only way to release me from the lease is if i can find someone to take on my lease but that isnt possible because im not social, and i no longer am on that campus so its not... show more I live in Student Housing. My landlord refuses to release/terminate me from my lease even though i transferred out of the school. she says the only way to release me from the lease is if i can find someone to take on my lease but that isnt possible because im not social, and i no longer am on that campus so its not like i can hang fliers around the place. i need to be released from this lease because i literally cannot pay rent for this place and the place i am at now. what should i do?
Update 2: I cant hand over my lease to anyone because im no longer on campus so its not like I can hang fliers around campus.I dont have any social media besides instagram but even so nobody from my school follows me and since im no longer in the area it wont reach out to the people with in that area. My landlord can... show more I cant hand over my lease to anyone because im no longer on campus so its not like I can hang fliers around campus.I dont have any social media besides instagram but even so nobody from my school follows me and since im no longer in the area it wont reach out to the people with in that area.
My landlord can terminate me. She just refuses even though I fit the criteria
If theres a roommate established in the apartment can the landlord terminate her lease and claim mine, leaving an empty room?