shane asked in HealthMental Health · 4 months ago

Why was I born? I hate waking up every day. I asked my mom, but she just said I was a accident.?

Your mom has no right to say that

No one is an accident. God knew you and planned you before the foundation of the world was laid. Every day you can choose to have a positive impact on the world.

If you struggle with depression, there is lots of help available.

I'm sorry that you feel this way. You may be depressed, and there are things that can be done about that. My daughter was an "accident" too, in the sense that we didn't plan to have a baby. But unplanned doesn't mean unwanted- as I have told her. And it certainly doesn't mean that someone wasn't loved once they got here. Before the development of birth control around the 1960s, all babies were accidents.

You were told, your parents weren't planning on a kid but accidents happen when people have sex and here you are. That's why you are so confused as to why you are here.

Silence worm (filler)

all life's goal is to spread