I hid stuff from my bf & idk what to do..?

Before my bf and I were dating, I messed around with so many guys, not physically but I sexted them and I would mess with their feelings. I never told my bf this bc I didn’t expect it to be a big deal bc it wasn’t important to me. Five months into the relationship, he finds out and only bc I still had this one guy on my Snapchat who always swipes up on my stories to talk about my bf. I understand I ****** up by having the guy on Snapchat. Now my bf is saying I made him look like a clown and I never loved him if I hid this from him. I don’t know what I should do, I am really in love with my bf. I want to work things out but what is there to work out? What can I do so he can stay with me? What can I do so he won’t leave? I’m really sad

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Whats your number so we can sext i mean text lmao

• Brian
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Did you actually hide it from him or simply didn't tell him? You have the right to have friends that you can talk about your bf with if you need to. Granted you're best bet is to talk to your boyfriend but I know sometimes you don't want to hurt someone's feelings and such. You weren't hooking up with this other guy so it's not a big deal you were only using text. If he can't get over himself here you're doomed in the future.

• Brian
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Right so you didn't hide anything you simply didn't tell him something that was not relevant to your relationship with him at all. It's like he's crying over spilled milk that's evaporated away.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

oh, so what? let him leave. you can get a new boyfriend.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Let go of your bf, and look for a guy who is not so insecure or afraid. Your bf is not relationship-material.

Also understand that love will not even START to grow until two people have been living as partners, merging all interests/matters, for AT LEAST 2 years or more.

What we call "love" is a temporary state, based on how WE feel, on what WE want .. it is selfishness and love is not about selfish emotions. In fact, the more selfish we are, the more we will end up wrecking the relationship. The infatuation of "in love" never lasts.

As for changing others, controlling others ... cannot be done. It is hard enough to change OURSELVES, and unless we can literally reach into someone's brain and rewire their pathways there, don't expect to be able to change someone else.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.