What was the worst movie you ever saw in the theater?

Favorite Answer

Bruno. My buddy and i got as high as we ever have and went to watch it in theaters because we liked Borat and Ali G. We expected it to be similar but the entire theater got up and left within the first 30 minutes. There were just ***** everywhere and it felt really gay watching it. We were the last ones to get up and shamefully leave.

Bodyguard, with Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston

A movie called "Three Wishes," from around 1995.

It was the only time I've ever went to a movie with no hype to it just to get out of the house.

A friend chose that movie, same reason, and believe it or not there were no others out that were more appealing.

It was pretty boring.

Titanic is another one I'll mention although I know it has rabid, diehard fans.

Went for the hype and felt pretty dirty after that raunchy movie.

Cold pursuit......walked out......so dumb

I guess, "The Ides of March". It never ran again, nor have I heard of it, again.A political Soap Opera, with John Goodman playing an Obvious Newt Gingrich character

"Reds" .sucked, but I saw it on DVD. Very disappointing. I had a 1909 copy of one of John Reed's books.

• Road Warrior4 months agoReport

And "The Sterile Cuckoo". Never heard a word about it, again. Like the Toyota Yaris..

Highlander 2: the quickening. The first movie was about immortals killing by beheading each other and gaining their knowledge. The last one standing would have all the knowledge of every immortal that has ever lived so in theory he would be the most powerful man in earth. What could go wrong with more sword fightings and beheadings. Everything. The 2nd movie disregarded everything from the first movie. Immortals don’t stay dead if you call out their names during a quickening. They’re aliens.

• bubba

Joe vrs the volcano , walked out halfway through

• BriaR

Robert Redford in the 1974 movie of The Great Gatsby.

Only time I have ever walked out of a movie.

Legally Blonde II. Not funny.

Cool World. I had high hopes and boy did it suck.