All my lymph nodes are swollen?

I’m reposting this because I got a few rude responses last time and I decided maybe it was my fault for not making my post more clear. However, I have very limited information and I’m scared. So basically, I think I’ve been dealing with this problem for about 2 months, but may only be a month. I’m not sure if I... show more I’m reposting this because I got a few rude responses last time and I decided maybe it was my fault for not making my post more clear. However, I have very limited information and I’m scared.
So basically, I think I’ve been dealing with this problem for about 2 months, but may only be a month. I’m not sure if I noticed them as soon as they popped up. Anyway, the lymph nodes in my neck, behind my ear, in my armpits, in the elbow crease of my arms, & one in my groin is swollen. I was tested for mono, which came back negative. I’m not sick or anything. Is there a reason for this? (Yes, i am in the process of seeing doctors. I just am wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience so I can know what to be expecting.) For clarity, there is no chance of me having HIV. Whatsoever. I don’t engage in risky behavior that could result in that diagnosis. And, please don’t tell me in dying of a terminal illness. I just was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience as me, that’s all. Of course, it could be something that serious. But the doctor I saw for this, although not knowing why, didn’t even mention cancer or something terminal. I’m also being tested for lupus. I’m not looking for a diagnosis, just if anyone has had a similar experience. Thank you so much!