Is it possible to be depressed on a regular cycle (certain time of day or certain period between episodes) and is this Bipolar?

Can it be Bipolar when there is no highs, just average mood and low mood and a regular swing cycle. I know everyone has good and bad days but this is where it is like two good weeks followed by ten bad days followed by two good weeks followed by ten bad days and so on.... I have it. However, I do not get manic... show more Can it be Bipolar when there is no highs, just average mood and low mood and a regular swing cycle. I know everyone has good and bad days but this is where it is like two good weeks followed by ten bad days followed by two good weeks followed by ten bad days and so on.... I have it. However, I do not get manic highs where I feel really good or have lots of energy, that part I don't have.

Bipolar Disorder runs in my mother's family though my mother does not have it.