Car Insurance for my car in Texas?

I am shopping to change my expiring car insurance carrier.

Which / where / how can I find a reasonably-priced car insurance provider for my 2003 Chevy Blazer in Texas?

It depends on how old you are, your gender, and where in Texas you live. You cannot find a reasonable price by telling someone only the type of car, which is one of the least important things. The price is almost entirely based on things about the driver, not the car.

There is no such thing as reasonable priced insurance. They are all a bunch of dog raping vampires.

The way to do to is to get quotes from ALL of them. Just remember to notify the DMV when you change companies. The new company won't notify the DMV for you but the old one will report that your insurance has been cancelled. If you fail to contact the DMV with the new information within 10 days they will automatically suspend your registration and there will be a fee to reinstate it.

Check for insurance brokers where you live, they have access to a wide range of policies.