Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 9 months ago

Havent been told about my learning disabilitiy? What to do?

I know my teachers know but havent told me anything, my parents havent told me, what should i do?

That is very strange. Was there a meeting with your teachers and your parents? Usually, there's an Individual Education Plan written up, specifying what support they're going to give you, and what accommodations, if any. You should know about whether you're going to have a support teacher, or extra time on exams, for example. That's in public schools in the US. If you're in a private school, they may not do anything for you. Have you asked your parents?

• Anon9 months agoReport

So im just wondering what should i do? I havent been told by a teacher that i have a learning disability. All the tests i have done in school besides that one i have done by myself. and im a bit depressed as my mother says i performed really bad in school. What should i do? i need some reassurance