Johnny asked in HealthMental Health · 11 months ago

Lost in life....................?

Does anyone feel or have felt so lost that life seems kinda like big grey cloud over your head.

I have no idea want i want to do for a career, the thought of spending 40 hours in a depressing office for the rest of my life, only being able to travel once or twice a year and spending the majority of my earnings on bills and ****.

Life is got to be more than this i am so lost an confused i dont know what direction to go in.

Would like to get some advice cause im not getting anything from anyone here.

Favorite Answer

This is a good thing. You don't want to be like everyone else. Work and die. So this is what you do.

1. pray, pray, pray

2. get a notebook and write down what's available

find a job taking photos around the world, sell vacations, promote resorts.... basically get paid to travel and see the world and live life by faith not by paycheck to paycheck like the rest of us. Focus all your energy on getting this done. Train yourself to gain the skills you need to be your own boss your own life. Remember the truth is you got you. You can't expect others to take care of your problems. You are the master. Ready set GO.

• Johnny11 months agoReport

Thank you for advice!!!!
      really appreciate it.

• justin

send me a mesage my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310 and my facebook is camaro elfyboy with a pink sword art online anime picture.

To know your purpose in life you have to know your Creator. One you know who made you, you can discover why He made you and what you are called to do.

In your case, even your name points towards the answer, because the literal meaning of Christopher is "one who bears Christ"

• Johnny11 months agoReport

thank you for your answer
      god bless

• talk to your parents and get their advice.

• Tavy

Never had the choice 50 years ago, left school and had to work. Parents would not pay for me to sit on my bum all day. We worked whether we liked it or not. No souls searching in those days we just got in with it.

Who is going to fund you while you lie on your bed and whine?

Perhaps therapy or a life coach is the best option for you.