Does throat lymphadenitis make you very weak and dizzy when walking, and barely able breathe when lying down?

Hi, The other day my mom took me to urgent care as I had lost my appetite about a few weeks ago, and just a few days ago I had gotten (and still have) swollen lymph nodes in my throat. Apparently I have lymphadenitis. When I started to actually get sick a few days ago, I started to feel dizzy and weak whenever I... show more Hi,

The other day my mom took me to urgent care as I had lost my appetite about a few weeks ago, and just a few days ago I had gotten (and still have) swollen lymph nodes in my throat. Apparently I have lymphadenitis.

When I started to actually get sick a few days ago, I started to feel dizzy and weak whenever I would walk, and I kinda walk like an old person at times because of how weak/lightheaded I am.

I also have been struggling to breathe when lying down/trying to go to sleep. I have to prop myself up so I can at least be able to breathe.

Is this a sign of something serious, or is this normal for someone with lymphadenitis? My mom said she might have to take me to the ER if my fever didn t go down (which it did) but my temperature keeps going up and down so idk.

Any help appreciated!
1 answer 1