Do you agree with Adolf Hitler? Are government schools great places to indoctrinate children???

Best Answer

Let me control the textbooks and I will control the state!

• zipper

It is true, if you control the minds of youth you will control their actions. Hitler was a Mad man, but also very smart as well: he knew how to control people! Very sad to say as well.

Our poor children are "Indoctrinated" (AKA brainwashed) all through life. Lib teachers feeding them "man made" climate change bee ess, churches force feeding them religion, military basic training (another brainwash), and now they're supposed to accept homosexuals as normal.

and american universities

Ha-ha, you're not going to get me to agree with Hitler.

We pay taxes to send our kids to public school to be trained according to the interests of corporations. They own them but we pay for them, for the corporations benefit. Make sense?

I like Adolf Hitler but he wasn't indoctrinating anyone he was telling the truth. More and more are starting to realize this which warms my heart. Before this year I never even spoke of this but now I tell people about Hitler and they are not as much triggered. I think the truth is coming out. I think Adolf was a hero.

Source(s): Follower of the Nazi ideology since 16 years of age and yeah people tried to drag me to Holocrap museums but look at me now it is being proven I am right.

just cause the nazis supported something doesnt make it wrong, karl marx supported the same thing and a lot of people, but it wasnt to indoctrinate, that's why germany had the best scientists in the world or some of them

Source(s): idiots use nazism as an ad hom and fallacy to act like every nazi stance was wrong

Phony charter schools are

• Paladin

but real charter schools are important for students as an option

schools are great places for many things