Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Is anyone familiar with pendulum dowsing?

I think it works, but I'm concerned it

may invite demons or dark-entities?

How does that work? Advice Please.

• Aaron
    Favorite Answer

No. I use the ouija board, spirit box, and tarot cards. They are all just tools though but portals to the spirit world. As is pendulum dowsing. Depending how you use them and your intentions you can get very good results.

The spirit world is vast. Many different personalities of spirits. Just like the many different personalities in people we have on earth. When you use a tool that opens the portal any can get in. Like if you leave your front door open in your house. Most are kind spirits but amongst them you may get a malevolent one.

Respect and politeness is the key. If you feel negative energy always thank them for communicating, say goodbye, and close the device down immediately. Then you won't get any problems.

When you get used to used the tool/device you will be able to easily pick up on the positive and negative spirits. They have a vast range of knowledge you can learn from. Far more advanced than we can ever be in this earthly life.There are different realms of the spiritual world though. Some don't realise they have passed over and may ask for help. Others are mischievous (those you should avoid) and close the device down. Some are of very high ranking.

I know who my spirit guides are now so ask them to take over if I think there are any negative spirits attempting to get through.

Just be cautious when contacting them. If in any doubt end the session.

Nope.........................................

• k w

yep, I used bare coat hangers they were just right-angles, held out in front of me, while inside of an old farmhouse prior to becoming a believer, the wires crossed when I finally stood above the water pipes under the house, it did work for me that way, but I never even tried going for water underground....I doubt that evil is involved with finding water for thirsty people......

A person can battle demons and superstitions using the rosary and fasting.

• Retief

Yes, it's pure horseshit, and so are demons or dark entities.

Let me guess. You know all about God as well.

Have you been smoking?

Cowerchild, the most brilliant scientific mind of our day, will know. She studies it right along with homeopathy and reiki healing BWAAAAA HA HA HA