somegirl asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 months ago

Is it weird i dont find body hair attractive on men?

i dont like hairy chests and bushy hairy legs. i feel like im the odd one out, because most women seem to find it more "manly" if a guy has body hair. but i still think men can look manly without it. none of the men in my family are hairy on their bodies so maybe thats why im more used to it. i just like the perfect, hairless ken doll type of body.

• Foofa
    Best Answer

It's not weird to not like a thick pelt but expecting a completely waxed body isn't realistic either. Even the most androgynous guys have some body hair (as do all women).

• donnie

Nope not weird at all. Everyone had what they think is attractive.

Women like the female body

So do you like, erm ,go to the local barbers shop and stare down at the hair there, to get aroused an sh@'t:-(

Ma'an thats freaky! In all my born days, have I ever heard of a person that is unattracted to the Man's hair while its still attached. but hey, what ever floats your boat Lady.

Women are gay...

........................

My bf of years shaves from the neck to the tops of his legs. He has light arm and leg hair, so doesn't look like a gorilla with a hairless body. He looks great, i'm used to it. We also broke things off, so i am not dating because i need to get my courage up for all that damned hair.

Honestly, i don't like hairy

its really your perogative. just dont be like some women and try to pass your preferences off as being the preferences of all women.

Source(s): nothing

Nothing wrong with that, and there are both types, usually dependent on ethnicity. A lot of men like women with darker hair and arm and leg hair, while others hate it. To each his own.

I like legs and arms and underarms and face other than that yuck