somegirl asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 months ago

Is it weird i dont find body hair attractive on men?

i dont like hairy chests and bushy hairy legs. i feel like im the odd one out, because most women seem to find it more "manly" if a guy has body hair. but i still think men can look manly without it. none of the men in my family are hairy on their bodies so maybe thats why im more used to it. i just like the perfect, hairless ken doll type of body.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

It's not weird to not like a thick pelt but expecting a completely waxed body isn't realistic either. Even the most androgynous guys have some body hair (as do all women).

• donnie
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Nope not weird at all. Everyone had what they think is attractive.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Women like the female body

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

So do you like, erm ,go to the local barbers shop and stare down at the hair there, to get aroused an sh@'t:-(

Ma'an thats freaky! In all my born days, have I ever heard of a person that is unattracted to the Man's hair while its still attached. but hey, what ever floats your boat Lady.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Women are gay...

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

• 3 months ago

My bf of years shaves from the neck to the tops of his legs. He has light arm and leg hair, so doesn't look like a gorilla with a hairless body. He looks great, i'm used to it. We also broke things off, so i am not dating because i need to get my courage up for all that damned hair.

Honestly, i don't like hairy

• 3 months ago

its really your perogative. just dont be like some women and try to pass your preferences off as being the preferences of all women.

Source(s): nothing
  • 3 months ago

Nothing wrong with that, and there are both types, usually dependent on ethnicity. A lot of men like women with darker hair and arm and leg hair, while others hate it. To each his own.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I like legs and arms and underarms and face other than that yuck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.