Im kind of heart broken,ive been training for a year at a jujitsu school,and im suspecting it might be a mcdojo?

my main concern is how short it is to get belt promotions, i disagree with "points" just by attending classes, the mainly, they are testing us evrey 90 days,thats only 3 months....instead of a year or so,and there try to test as many as they can if they feel were ready.the insruction seems realsitic and... show more my main concern is how short it is to get belt promotions, i disagree with "points" just by attending classes, the mainly, they are testing us evrey 90 days,thats only 3 months....instead of a year or so,and there try to test as many as they can if they feel were ready.the insruction seems realsitic and for the street,but im worried about the belts being promoted so soon.should i switch schools? does it sound like i attend a mcdojo?
1 answer 1