an asked in Social SciencePsychology · 11 months ago

is there light at the end of the tunnel?

if so, why do people kill themselves? what makes me different from them?

just letting you people know, i'm not contemplating suicide. I'm getting help and all, I just want to hear a reason

Favorite Answer

If u keep looking for happiness u won’t find it. U gotta find it in your present life, in the little things. Because truly a man can never be entirely happy. and there’s no “light” at the end of the tunnel. life is about ups and downs. You’re happy one minute and sad the next. there’s no continuous happiness or sadness. It keeps changing. Just do the stuff which makes u happy but also stay focused on the stuff that matters like your education or your career. Life is actually not that bad if u think about it and I believe u cando this. Don’t lose hope. It gets better.

Mostly because they feel hopeless and as if their life issues are too huge to deal with

• Rich

Yes, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I was in the pits as well, until I saw that light.

There is so much love in that light, it totally changed me.

It changes how you see things. You are no longer afraid of death, and things that really tore you up no longer matter to you as much anymore.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God. John 1

That light is Jesus Christ. If he lives inside of you, then you have light inside of you.

Go to YouTube and research all the people that have seen Jesus, the light of the world.

You will notice how his light has changed them. I am one of them as well.

I hope and pray you will ask Jesus into your heart today. Search for the light.

He loves you and is longing to show you how much.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his child. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

If you do this with all of your heart you will start noticing subtle changes inside of you and step by step your life will change. I am speaking from experience.

• ?

Best not to put yourself in their shoes and try to make reason out of madness. Not even their doctors want to go there so why should you?

Why is this question in physics?

• an11 months agoReport

it probably say "light" and put it in there ig. fixed

One reason I can understand is a painful terminal illness.

Q2: you're a unique individual.