My heart beats really fast and it takes over my voice whenever I sing in front of someone which makes it sound shaky. Please help?

I want to overcome this because I have to sing a solo in about a month. I’ve done it before, but it was extremely challenging for me and I was super scared. I just keep worrying about it because it’s in a month and none of my friends can relate to me or feel the same way as me. I’m extremely nervous and scared and... show more I want to overcome this because I have to sing a solo in about a month. I’ve done it before, but it was extremely challenging for me and I was super scared. I just keep worrying about it because it’s in a month and none of my friends can relate to me or feel the same way as me. I’m extremely nervous and scared and it’s almost taking over my thoughts. I would appreciate just some positivity or any advice anything please help me