promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 10 months ago

I have a red bump on my vagina. what it is?

Its located in the back where my hole is. But more on the lip tucked next to my thigh. Its' a bright red. I'm only going to be 19 and always practiced safe sex. So it's not an STD. Also I shave my pubic hair. Maybe its an ingrown hair but the bump is the size of a pea.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Most likely an ingrown hair. Take a warm bath or hold a hot wet towel against it to soothe the pain and to soften the skin, then take a sterilized needle and try to pull out the hair. Or just use the towel daily and waits till it goes away

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

I don't shave and I had one it was a pimple. It went away with pimple gel.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

It sounds like it's most likely an ingrown hair especially if you shave there. Give it a couple of days and see what happens. If it's still there I'd go see your doctor.

• 10 months ago

could be a bartholins cyst, or a labial abscess--it would have to be seen. Neither are STIs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

It's probably an ingrown hair or cyst. This is what happens when women shave that area. It's beyond me why the adult female population wants to look like they are six years old.

• ...Show all comments
    • cecelia9 months agoReport

@manononbre Thats' exactly why I shave.So whomever I have sex w/ doesn't end up with hair in their mouth or teeth& helps them experience a better time.I personally can go w/ or w/out hair.I do happen to have a lot of hair down there& its hard to trim it correctly& not end up getting cut w/ scissors.

• 10 months ago

Enlarged cliboris

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.