What is some good new metal music about opposing evil and demons that is not Megadeth or Disturbed?

I think the next phase of music is to make music about opposition to evils of the world. It seems the only band that even does that is Megadeth because it is so anti Illuminati. After listening to Disturb's, A Reason to Fight, that seems like something that I was looking for. What else is there? As much of a... show more I think the next phase of music is to make music about opposition to evils of the world. It seems the only band that even does that is Megadeth because it is so anti Illuminati. After listening to Disturb's, A Reason to Fight, that seems like something that I was looking for. What else is there? As much of a fan of Metallica I always been, it seems as if the Hardwired to Self Destruct album was completely riskless and a full submission unto the haters. If they made that in the 80s, ok, doesn't fly today/