promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

Why would a guy stare at a girls bedroom window?

Not in a creepy way* I don't want answers like "Get a restraining order". I dont mean literally peeking through someone's window to see inside so dont get confused.

he's my next door neighbour and he tends to gaze at my bedroom window from afar while he is in his own front yard. We have thin walls and trust me when I say they know its my room. But I do see him sometimes look at my window in particular while he's out every now and then or sometimes he would look at it first thing when he gets out of his car.

This isn't out of habit where people sometimes stare at windows. I know this because he looks sometimes when I'm outside. Sometimes it's a full on turn to look if he first had his back to me. I've known him since 2002 when we were kids.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • tammy
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

One day you probably had your window open or cracked and was naked. He’s hope that will happen again.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

short weenee..................................

• g
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

If he's staring, it's creepy.

• abdul
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

He is probably daydreaming and having a fantasy about what he'd like to do if he was ever invited into your room.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Seems to me that the only way to answer that question is to ask the guy in question, since he is the only one who knows.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.