I put a brick in the middle of the road and a car crashed on it. What crime have I committed?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

In my state ( which is nsw, australia ) within the Queen's Commonwealth of Australia : you would be guilty of multiple criminally indictable offences which may include, stalking, intimidation, violent, attempted vehiclar homicide plus as the vehicles are classed as a tool and you've caused an unsafe passage for the vehicles to pass you may also be charged with malicious wounding by law enforcement agency officers ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ though, it also depends if someone is genuinely injured in the crash - if no one else is harmed then, the police emergency services might not even be called to the crash but, if you are caught somehow you may be liable for insurance company reimbursement so I would highly recommend against such belligerence

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

In MY State it's malicious mischief, possibly with malice, possibly with personal injury, definitely with property damage. It's a felony due to the nature of the crime, i.e., potential harm to other persons.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Malicious mischief with property damage

• David
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Escaping from the lunatic asylum before your release date.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

You said, "I did" and now you say your friend did. The best legal advice that I can give you is to consult with a lawyer because I'm sure someone saw you do it. You will be charged and you could go to jail for that.

• Christopher11 months agoReport

It's not me - I just want to know the sentencing guidelines to help/

• 11 months ago

The crime of stupidity.

I didn't actually do it, my autistic friend did it and im trying to help you obnoxious prick

• - obstructing a public motorway

- malicious damage

- possible attempted murder OR assault

what are the sentence guidelines?

• 11 months ago

(Trying to give my friend legal; advice but don't know what law it's broke)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.