Dreamed I was kissing someone who had passed away?

There was this homeless girl who always sat outside a mall strip for the past 5 years playing a guitar. I actually enjoyed seeing her because she always had something nice to say to me, always had an interesting story to tell about her travels and escapades, never asked me to drop any money into her hat (although she did once ask for one of my beers in my grocery bag), would very heartily thank me and give me a hug on all occasions that I did give her a buck or so, and always wished me good luck when I was ready to go on my way. Very interesting character.

Unfortunately, she passed away a week ago, apparently after walking too close to train tracks while intoxicated and being struck by a passing train. For some reason, I was troubled and saddened to hear that, and I went and sat in the spot that she would always panhandle.

A few days later, I dreamed that I saw her in that usual place, and she waved me over and we began passionately kissing! Then without a word, she began playing her guitar.

Was that supposed to mean something threatening, like I'll be meeting death soon? I'm seriously creeped out...

Favorite Answer

Your dream shows the tender feelings you had for her, and there is sorrow in her death. You might believe you could have done more for her, and that might add a feeling of guilt. But you did what you could do, which was more than most ppl. Since you really liked seeing her or listening to her, you had a bond of sort with her, or her nature, so it is normal for you to feel the loss. Go ahead and feel the loss of her, or her image. And don't try and put a negative interpretation on something that was young and sweet and beautiful.

• WinterRose

Thanks for the BA!

U loved him but could not convey it in his life . Ur mind tells u of ur mistake

• Rich

Your dream just shows how something that is here today can be suddenly and unexpectedly be gone tomorrow.

People take so many things for granted, including life itself, but life is fleeting.

The Bible states we are here today and we are gone tomorrow. No man can take tomorrow for granted.

Yet, we all do behave as we would have many years ahead of us.

The sudden death of this homeless girl exemplifies this truth.

The kiss of a dead person probably just represents that in the same way she died suddenly without notice, that may happen to you too.

I was praying about what to answer you, and I felt to tell you just this: Jesus loves you. When you die he wants you to go to heaven with him for all eternity. Yes, he does love you indeed.

Since we don't know if we be alive tomorrow, I pray and hope you will make sure you belong to him, so one day you can experience his indescribably love in heaven.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his child. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen