Dreamed I was kissing someone who had passed away?

There was this homeless girl who always sat outside a mall strip for the past 5 years playing a guitar. I actually enjoyed seeing her because she always had something nice to say to me, always had an interesting story to tell about her travels and escapades, never asked me to drop any money into her hat (although... show more There was this homeless girl who always sat outside a mall strip for the past 5 years playing a guitar. I actually enjoyed seeing her because she always had something nice to say to me, always had an interesting story to tell about her travels and escapades, never asked me to drop any money into her hat (although she did once ask for one of my beers in my grocery bag), would very heartily thank me and give me a hug on all occasions that I did give her a buck or so, and always wished me good luck when I was ready to go on my way. Very interesting character.

Unfortunately, she passed away a week ago, apparently after walking too close to train tracks while intoxicated and being struck by a passing train. For some reason, I was troubled and saddened to hear that, and I went and sat in the spot that she would always panhandle.

A few days later, I dreamed that I saw her in that usual place, and she waved me over and we began passionately kissing! Then without a word, she began playing her guitar.

Was that supposed to mean something threatening, like I'll be meeting death soon? I'm seriously creeped out...