Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Are Americans who are pro-immigration the disaster they're doing here in Canada?

I live in a calm Ontario town... and dont' see them but I've been to Montreal and it's appalling to see "schools", Islamic centers indoctrinating children agaiinst Canada itself.

You're in time to stop this

I forgot "aware"... in the heading, sorry

Favorite Answer

Yes.

Also, Canada is becoming minority white earlier than America. Your rate of immigration is 3 times higher than America. You take literally ONE percent of your population every year through immigration alone.

Canada was 96 percent white in 1970 when immigration laws where deliberately changed by the elites to start mass immigration from non-European source (Asia and Africa)

It dropped to 86 percent white in 1996

80 percent white in 2006

72 percent in 2016.

Dropping 8 percentage point every decade.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Cana...

I think whites are done in North America.

• Killmouseky

America hasn't been "majority white" EVER. America is the entire land mass & related islands that is most of the land of the western hemisphere. It extends from the north shore of Ellesmere Is. in the north to the south shore of Tierra del Fuego in the south. It has 1B+ people.

More lies from you

I actually don't mind, its just going to be that much more fun when the ethnic cleansing starts.

Most U.S. conservatives see what’s happening with Muslim immigration around the world. Most liberals however deny the facts, even encouraging illegal immigration. It will indeed be interesting to see if The U.S learns from the mistakes other countries have made or not.

Enjoy your time on the forum.

• 6 months agoReport

I do, blue faced anonymous

I don’t think the keystone pipeline is going to get built.

Not only that but what about France. What about Italy that stop the migrant of certain people. Why can't they make their country great. Why come here and distress ours