If someone kept asking you questions because they needed help would you lash out at them ?

this happened to me when I was working and I was new to the job. I was asking a woman for help which of course is annoying but I did apologise to her but she kept giving me attitude. Everyone gets annoyed but no matter how annoyed I am, if a person needs help I would help them and not lash out at them and become... show more this happened to me when I was working and I was new to the job. I was asking a woman for help which of course is annoying but I did apologise to her but she kept giving me attitude. Everyone gets annoyed but no matter how annoyed I am, if a person needs help I would help them and not lash out at them and become rude.

Everyone else seemed to help without showing attitude except this woman. I know everyone has different levels of patience but she reacted as if I asked a billion questions when it was just a few.