Why is this girl on fb started ignoring my messages?

Theres this girl on fb I kinda know but not entirely that I use to have a crush on. She has a bf now, and they been dating for 7 years now. We caught up on things in late may. She use to reply to me until she stopped replying to me in June. I then sent her a message a week later asking "Hey how you been... show more Theres this girl on fb I kinda know but not entirely that I use to have a crush on. She has a bf now, and they been dating for 7 years now. We caught up on things in late may. She use to reply to me until she stopped replying to me in June. I then sent her a message a week later asking "Hey how you been miss?" Nothing. Then sent her another in july saying, "long time no talk miss." Nothing again. I don't know why she's suddenly giving me the cold shoulder now. I send her another one today asking her "Hey, so are we good?" She hasn't replied yet. But she was talking to me in may catching up and whatnot but now is ignoring me. And she has seen my messages. I did admit I had a crush on her but I did mention I used to. Not anymore. I just don't get girls. What could i be doing wrong? We weren't talking about nothing sexual and I wasn't hitting on her. But I just enjoy talking to her and now she is ignoring me.
11 answers 11