Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 6 months ago

It is common to serve scrambled eggs with meat mixed in, such as chopped ham or salami, butt I have never heard of scrambled eggs mixed?

with bits of chicken in it. Do you think it would take good? Why or Why not?

I have made some with ground turkey or beef. Its pretty good.

• denise

You could make an omelette instead, with some chicken pieces in it, try adding a little pesto sauce to the beaten eggs for a quirky taste / twist.

• IvaB

Personally,I prefer bacon or ham,but if you think you'd like it with chicken why not ?

Chicken is a little bland for eggs. Just today, we chopped up a couple of Polish sausages in our scrambled eggs because we didn't have any ham in the house - ham is the general go-to when we want meat in our eggs.

sure it would taste good. Why not?

Try it sometime with just a very small amount of left over chicken in a small portion of your scrambled eggs.

You can put all sorts of things in eggs.

that's not that normal

Chicken has not much flavor on it's own but a chicken sausage would be good that is not to say if you added some spice to your chicken that would be good.

Leftover Chicken Fajitas would be outstanding with the spiced chicken, peppers and onions. (Take that a step further and serve it as a Breakfast Burrito)

It is a common recipe.

I'd say put in anything you want because it's basically the same as an omelette, they're both egg based.

• audrey

Chicken is too bland for that, I think. But there is no law says you can't try it.