What does this dream mean?

I dreamt i was drugged forcefully without permission and the doctor told me to hold on to one small part of my scalp because he's cutting the rest of it off. He then proceeded to cut it off and said if i feel anything he can't help because he has no meds left. What could this dream mean?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You are at an important transitional stage in your life. Most of your life you have lived by someone else rules or under the control of external sources, like religion or relationship or job, parents, school, etc. This dream is showing you that you can allow it to continue and it will permanently change and scar you, or you can use your wisdom and free will to make some new hard choices and change the course of your life. You need to make changes to find happiness.

Source(s): Visiondreamer.ca Meditations for the Journey into Light
    • Tiff4 months agoReport

Wow that sounds about right. Thanks for the confirmation! Xxx

• 4 months ago

Make sure that you are not developing brain tumors, which is serious. Please get it checked out; yet, I am not sure if my advice is a good recommendation because one you step into the hospital, this dream may come true. :-(

• 4 months ago

Your head is the part of your body which holds the brain. So by cutting off the scalp, he is killing you. The dream has shown you that there are some things within your own mind you hate, and it is kind of a way of dealing with this problem. It is very brutal and violent means you have chosen. That is where the word "Shrink" comes from. The Doctor shrinks your mind, shrinks you to get at the answer you have longed to have. This is probably the rrue meaning of your dream.

• 4 months ago

I don't know. Maybe you need some heroin?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

U are feeling helpless in some aspect of ur life finding out no way out to escape or redress

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.