Can someone give me a detailed description of what a warehouse porter does at an arena?

My first day will be next Saturday for the LoL tournament at the little ceasars arena. What can I expect as a warehouse porter? I read the description on the Delaware North website but I just wanted to see if anyone else might have something to add.

He moves stuff from the stores to wherever it's wanted in the arena. Like when a football stadium has a concert. You'll need to be moving about 40,000 chairs.

I don't know what a warehouse porter is. And I've worked in a warehouse. I drove the forklift & unloaded & loaded trucks. I moved supplies, barrels, bags, and equipment around. Sometimes that involved manual labor. And not using the forklift.

Even to this day, I consider it one of the most enjoyable jobs I ever had. .

Guess you'll find out, just do the DAMN job, why do you have to know what it's like? Good grief!

Source(s): No, you idiot, I don't! I know what I sign up for. You got details on the net you say but that isn't enough for you? What a hoot! Good luck Sparky!

What's more important is what YOUR company wants you to do and they'll tell you.

Its a janitor PUNK. smh

• No, its delivering products to the correct location in the building, and I'm not a kid.