promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 months ago

So im a 5'11 256lbs 16 year old what are some safe and ways to cut some weight and build some muscle. Looking at me i dont look "big" at all?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Liar
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

First, learn to cook for yourself. Avoid pre-processed stuff, especially sugars, and stick to simple meals made directly from meat, dairy, vegetables, fruits, spices, etc. Don't be afraid of fat. Avoid soda, fruit drinks, and sports drinks.

Each morning when you wake up, do 15 Hindu Squats, Crunches, Push-ups, Calf-Raises, and Planks. Every two weeks, add 10 more to your routine. Find a reliable place in your area to either jog or speed walk. If possible, also work on finding a spot you can do pull-ups. Aim for 5 pull-ups, and then add 5 more every two weeks.

Watch YouTube for muscle training exercises you can practice without a gym or weights. There are MANY. Do not be discouraged if you miss a day.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

At 256 lbs. you don't look big. You look GIGANTIC.

• ...Show all comments
    • 10 months agoReport

I'm just giving you a hard time. Just stay away from junk food, sodas, candy, and carbs. Don't eat everything on the plate just because it's there. Is not easy. It's mostly psychological. Convince yourself that it's ok to be hungry.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.