Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 11 months ago

If God was able to write the ten commandments himself. Why did he need men to write the entire bible?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

He didn't NEED anything. Maybe he allowed people to write it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

God seldom if ever does for us what we can and should do for ourselves. No good father would.

• User
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

He didn't need that.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

It never said he needed to. Why do atheists always say God needed to do something? Perhaps he just chose to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

I wasn't there of course; it was a few years before my time. But I'm guessing Moses took dictation from the old man. No self-respecting god would do its own writing.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

The Bible documents ongoing interactions, revelations, basically history -- and it's all important. If you read it, then you will answer your own question.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

The Lord has no "needs." He is perfectly self-sufficient. But he likes working with his people. And we like working with God.

Psa 50:12 And if I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

• Lv 5
      11 months agoReport

Really? So having mortals do an "all powerful" god's job is part of self-sufficiency?

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

God was NOT able to write anything. He is a spirit. Everything is organized around him but by himself he can do nothing.

• Lv 5
      11 months agoReport

Which makes that god of such more lacking of omnipotence and omniscience.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

'If God was able to write the ten commandments himself. Why did he need men to write the entire bible?"

The disgusting idiotic bible was not the word of god because there is no fvcking god. Gods are not real for the same reason Easter Bunnies are not real. These fantasies are completely impossible. Cowards believe in the bible bullsh!t because they're just plain fvcking stupid.

• Nancy
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Because his finger got tired and writing that much on stone tablets would've been rather unwieldy for humans to lug around.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.