Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

if the christian god is so loving why do "his" followers have such awful lives?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Read Hebrews 12 if you want to know.

• 4 months ago

It's the winged duck that gets the dog sicced on it, not the dead duck.

• 4 months ago

His followers, of whom I am one, follow God imperfectly.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I have a great life....what are you on about?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

you're not speaking for me here.

• janhoi
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Lets say for the sake of argument that some of his followers have "awful lives". How does that invalidate him being loving? And what exactly are you defining as an awful life anyways? And why do you think that awful lives are something particular to Christians?

Also, why do you think that Christians only have awful lives? There are many Christians that have wonderful lives, and live lives of holiness and righteousness.

Source(s): Anglican Christian
  • 4 months ago

Christians choose to suffer cause they are good little slaves and do what they are told. They never meditate or think man I should do something about all this negative karma I create and I should clean my energy. Do yoga etc Nah man they just decide to suffer and think that it is great and they will be rewarded. Not knowing they are stuck in an endless cycle of reincarnation and suffering by their own choice.

Source(s): But we are good little slaves they say. See www.exposingchristianity.com
    • Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

Triggered atheist ^^!!

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Because you say so, apparently

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Christians don't lead sheltered lives. We suffer along with everyone else. Our blessings are in heaven.

Heb 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Heb 12:7 ¶ If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

Heb 12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Jesus speaking:

Jhn 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

• 4 months ago

Galatians 5:22-23

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, [23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.