Would you support abolishing ISIS?
- ?Lv 69 months agoFavorite Answer
I think everyone except ISIS agrees that ISIS should be abolished.
- Aster RhoidsLv 79 months ago
What do you think?
Abolishing ISIS is nearly impossible.
- OwlTradingLv 79 months ago
no, but some random drone strikes might take the fun out of joining their club
- EM-water2Lv 69 months ago
of course.. very scary - radical ISLAM - we can thank that awful man Mohammed for this nonsense. Pervert
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous9 months ago
No, the USA clearly needs them to continue their FAKE war on terror that never ends.
NEWSFLASH: ISIS = AL QAEDA. The CIA under Johnson created them in the 80's.
- Christian SinnerLv 79 months ago
It sounds like what they are doing with gun control. What's the point? People who are in ISIS are likely not even in the country. They might as well abolish walking. It's silly politician crap.Source(s): bisexual Christian