Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 11 months ago

All I feel is hatred?

how is this even a question

I don't think you feel hatred most of the time. They say that hating on many people is a sign you don't love yourself enough. So you must learn to accept and love yourself first to appreciate the good in others.

You and me both.

• GA41

Feelings follow your thoughts; change your thoughts and you will change what you are feeling. Love is not about feeling, it is about behavior. Behave in a loving manner even if what you are feeling is hatred. This is part of dying to yourself.------------------->

"4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.