Do you think that a half a tank is enough to drive to Gilford nh and back from Manchester nh?

I have a 2007 Nissan Maxima

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Sure...As long as it's all down hill

• 3 months ago

No. Fill that jank up fuel pumps werent meant to constantly be run below a quarter of a tank of gas.

Source(s): nothing
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Why not fill it up and forget about it?. That's what I would do.

• Johnnie3 months agoReport

and stop being an ***. didnt your mother teach you kindess and to be kind to others? There are so many rude people on this website its ridiculous.

• In
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

The interwebz sayz Gilford to Manchester NH is 48 miles each way, so a round trip is 96 miles. Edmund's says the 2007 Maxima 3.5 liter V-6 gets 21 mpg combine, so you should use 4.57 gallons out of a 20 gallon tank. Anyone who decides to answer a question should make at least a minimal effort.

• Johnnie3 months agoReport

Thanks In. Thats exactly what I got, I should have enough.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ron
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Well damn son how the **** does anyone but you know how many gallons a half tank is, how many miles per gallon your car gets and how many miles it is round trip? Jesus ******* cripes on a pointy stick boy, use those math skills you learned in the 4th grade to figure it out

• 3 months ago

You can find out the mileage your car gets via the internet. You can find the distance between Gilford and Manchester via the internet. A little very simple math and you have your answer. It's really not that difficult.

• 3 months ago

You drive and can't figure that out yourself? Take public transit so your friends and family can enjoy their day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.