Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 3 months ago

Is London Drugs a legit retailer in Canada?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jeff H
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

I have to wonder who the mysterious Christopher is who seems to think that just because London Drugs are located only in the western provinces that does not make them a large chain. The fact is that yes, while located only in Western Canada they are considered, business wise, a large regional chain. Rather than expand to bankruptcy like some chains have done they have tended to focus on single larger stores located in various cities.

That being said yes London Drugs is obviously a legitimate retailer in Canada however I am curious as to the reasoning behind the question. Was an email received making a "too good to be true" offer of product or medication (which cannot legally be sold online and London Drugs does not sell medication online) or a job? I suggest if so then ignore it and if you really want to check things out use a search engine to locate the London Drugs website, never click on a link in those type of emails, and do so research on their website.

• Yes in western Canada, but they don't exist in Ontario or eastern provinces.

• sam
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

yes www.londondrugs.com

• 3 months ago

They don't do mail order without a prescription.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Only in 4 western provinces- BC, AB, SK, MA. They don't exist in the rest of the Country.

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yes. They're not as big as Shoppers Drug Mart but they are one of the main drug store chains nationally.

• Jay P
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Fine, they're multi-provincial.

• 3 months ago

Yes. They are one of the main drug store chains in Canada.

• Christopher
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

With stores only in a few western provinces and nowhere else in Canada?

• 3 months ago

They are a large chain of reputable drug stores.

• Christopher
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

They have stores in a few western provinces and nowhere else in Canada.

• 3 months ago

Absolutely. Totally legit. They've been in business a long time. I, personally, have been doing most of my drugstore-type shopping there, not to mention cameras, phones, computer accessories and small appliances, since the late 1970s. Been in there at least once a month for over 40 years.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.