Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 6 months ago

Drinking for the first time?

I wanna try drinking for the first time.. and i need some tips?

Im a 24 yr old female.. never drank before

I like something quite sweet, still not fizzy and not too much alcohol? What would you recommend?

Can someone also make it clear the differences between all drinks for examples beer, cider, wine, cocktails?! Etc..

Thanks

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 6
    6 months ago

I recommend you start off with some cider. Women tend to prefer cider over beer, just get the low-sugar or low-carb kind that is about 5% alcohol. You'll have good control over how much you're drinking, and I personally find it really tasty, especially when you're thirsty. It's up to you if you want pear or apple.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Try one of those mid range alcohol wines. Do NOT try spirits. Take it slowly. Alcohol takes a while to take effect.

• 6 months ago

I recommend either Strawberry Dacquiris or Ice wine.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Don't drink!! Just have a glass of wine at dinner.......'save yourself now'....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Royal Gare vodka and orange juice.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Everclear or moonshine should be your first drink.

• 6 months ago

Make sure you eat before you drink, drink slowly- take your time!, nd lastly drink plenty of water in between drinks.

• 6 months ago

Best recommendation is to go to a somewhat upscale bar and let the wait-person or bartender advise you. Second best recommendation is to stick to one kind of drink per session. Third, only have one or maybe two drinks and some kind of solid food along with. If you go on a slow night they might even take the time to answer all your questions.

• 6 months ago

Sex on the beach is good, daiquiris are sweet but you can taste the alcohol still

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.