Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 6 months ago

Drinking for the first time?

I wanna try drinking for the first time.. and i need some tips?

Im a 24 yr old female.. never drank before

I like something quite sweet, still not fizzy and not too much alcohol? What would you recommend?

Can someone also make it clear the differences between all drinks for examples beer, cider, wine, cocktails?! Etc..

Thanks

• Lv 6

I recommend you start off with some cider. Women tend to prefer cider over beer, just get the low-sugar or low-carb kind that is about 5% alcohol. You'll have good control over how much you're drinking, and I personally find it really tasty, especially when you're thirsty. It's up to you if you want pear or apple.

Try one of those mid range alcohol wines. Do NOT try spirits. Take it slowly. Alcohol takes a while to take effect.

I recommend either Strawberry Dacquiris or Ice wine.

Don't drink!! Just have a glass of wine at dinner.......'save yourself now'....

Royal Gare vodka and orange juice.

Everclear or moonshine should be your first drink.

Make sure you eat before you drink, drink slowly- take your time!, nd lastly drink plenty of water in between drinks.

Best recommendation is to go to a somewhat upscale bar and let the wait-person or bartender advise you. Second best recommendation is to stick to one kind of drink per session. Third, only have one or maybe two drinks and some kind of solid food along with. If you go on a slow night they might even take the time to answer all your questions.

Sex on the beach is good, daiquiris are sweet but you can taste the alcohol still