Do people still play GTA IV?..?

Today I decided to download GTA 4 from steam and have a re play since it’s been about 9 years since I was last on it, The multiplayer used to be very active but now it’s a ghost town... Does anyone still play this game?

I plan on replaying this game in the near future this was one of my favorite GTA titles ... the DLC was also great almost 2 separate games really... fun missions great characters and story this game is a classic

Yes. On Steam and Xbox One S for the original Xbox 360 version. It looks really nice on there, though. But, it looks great on PC on modern computers, of computers of this day.

You just answered your own question. But no I don't think people would still play part 4 if there is part 5

Why play GTA IV when V was all around far better.

Not as much, you can find a few lobbies of players, but almost all have hackers in them.

Yes absolutely it was widely popular and still is