Paranormal Activity: could this have been my fathers spirit?

Last month I was eating behind the computer and suddenly felt a cold breeze on my forehead like someone was blowing into my face, I looked up and the chilly air stopped, then I started eating and looking at the computer screen I felt again another cold breeze on my forehead but the strange thing is all doors and... show more Last month I was eating behind the computer and suddenly felt a cold breeze on my forehead like someone was blowing into my face, I looked up and the chilly air stopped, then I started eating and looking at the computer screen I felt again another cold breeze on my forehead but the strange thing is all doors and windows were closed so it couldnt have been air from outside. What makes me the most suspicious is that my dad often loved to tease me with blowing into my face sometimes, he loved it cause he knew it annoyed me. Also that same night when I laid in bed to fall asleep the radio went off suddenly by itself with loud music, I freaked out, almost got a heart attack and quickly pulled the cord out. It wasnt the alarm cause I didnt set him on but it was music from the radio itself, I find it very strange and creepy cause this has never happened before. Could this have been my fathers spirit teasing me? He died shortly before this all happened, things like this has never happened before.