What should I say is the reason I lost my previous job?

Was let go from my previous job and have had trouble finding work for the last few months. I worked in the Business/CS field and am looking for work in the business / finance areas. The two main reasons I was let go are: 1. I wasn't excited about the work and it wasn't a good fit for me. I would finish... show more Was let go from my previous job and have had trouble finding work for the last few months. I worked in the Business/CS field and am looking for work in the business / finance areas.

The two main reasons I was let go are:

1. I wasn't excited about the work and it wasn't a good fit for me. I would finish the work early everyday and have hours with nothing to do. I tried asking for more work a few times but was more or less brushed off and so lack of enthusiasm showed and the manager said it would hurt moral. Work from the client also really dried up as well.

2. We had many meetings and many of the meetings were for projects I wasn't even involved with and so many times I found it hard to stay awake during these long meeting and sometimes would nod off (looks bad I know , my fault) but yeah they weren't happy about that either...

I messed up but I'm still a skilled and hard worker but seems like not many companies interested after hearing I was let go from previous position. In the interviews which one of these two reasons should I give and how I should I spin it? I want to be honest and explain the situation cause they will call and ask any way so...
Thanks!