Christians, what will you miss about Earth when you go to Heaven?

Me I'm gonna miss going to car shows and seeing a classic car driving down the road, since I love classic cars I would feel pretty sad if they no longer existed in Heaven.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

oh you cant even imagine the horsepower you'd have on tap with a 'chariot of fire' motor transplanted into an old camaro or something ... your not going to lose nothing, but gain unimaginable possibilities, capabilities, and resources ..

• Paul
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Absolutely nothing. Everything on Earth is imperfect. Everything in heaven is perfect - something we have never experienced on Earth.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Not a single thing.

• 3 months ago

I’m guessing cars would be the last thing on your mind when you enter the pearly gates.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

who says you get to go to heaven, God chooses on judgement day

• I trust the count
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord & Savior will be able to enter Heaven

• A C
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

absolutely nothing .............

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Nothing, since during the "intermediate state" being non-corporeal, I will be awaiting resurrection back to permanent life on Earth.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I hate driving.

In heaven we are transported at the speed of thought.... gold is used as asphalt... no... I surely won’t miss anything and, it is written, we will forget these things.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.