Christians, what will you miss about Earth when you go to Heaven?

Me I'm gonna miss going to car shows and seeing a classic car driving down the road, since I love classic cars I would feel pretty sad if they no longer existed in Heaven.

• Dze
    Best Answer

oh you cant even imagine the horsepower you'd have on tap with a 'chariot of fire' motor transplanted into an old camaro or something ... your not going to lose nothing, but gain unimaginable possibilities, capabilities, and resources ..

• Paul

Absolutely nothing. Everything on Earth is imperfect. Everything in heaven is perfect - something we have never experienced on Earth.

Not a single thing.

I’m guessing cars would be the last thing on your mind when you enter the pearly gates.

who says you get to go to heaven, God chooses on judgement day

• I trust the count

anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord & Savior will be able to enter Heaven

• A C

absolutely nothing .............

• yesmar

Nothing, since during the "intermediate state" being non-corporeal, I will be awaiting resurrection back to permanent life on Earth.

I hate driving.

In heaven we are transported at the speed of thought.... gold is used as asphalt... no... I surely won’t miss anything and, it is written, we will forget these things.