Can’t stop thinking about this guy I used to work with?

I have a crush on this guy , we used to work together , as of a few days ago I was let go , however I can’t stop thinking about him like my heart just yearns for him

What should I do. , I think he liked me too ..I’m the typical girl that believe a guy should reach out first or intimate contact first

So how can I position myself to run into him or something lol any tips

Ask him out on a date. Call him, text him, whatever!

• Foofa

That really isn't the stance of the "typical girl" these days and you'll probably have to initiate a coffee meeting or something to get this guy to talk to you. If you just sit back and wait it's never going to happen.

• Ana

If a guy should make the first move then you shouldn’t have to manipulate him by purposely thinking about him and trying to be around him. If you’re going to do that then you might as well just ask him out. You clearly want him. So you cant pretend like he’s doing the chasing

What you need to do is to reach out to him and make contact. Given that this guy knows who you are, it won't be weird at all; it will only become weird if you add him and then don't talk to him. From there you need to make small talk with this guy and give him hints to let him know that you would like to meet up with him in person and that you like him. For example, doing things like complimenting him and talking to him about fun places that you would like to go are two great ways of doing this. Remember, guys often rely on getting these sorts of vibes to guide them and to let them know that you like them so that they know whether or not to make a move. I really hope that this helps :)

Source(s): Do you still see this guy in person? When you worked with him, how close were the both of you? :)