Fellow smokers, why do you continue to smoke cigs?

They are addictive carcinogens created by genocidal terrorists that receive their funds, and then some, from us, their victims. I'm just wondering... I can't seem to quit. I was in jail for 6 months. Then I get out, and smoke one within 10 or so minutes. Then I got to a paycheck ward for 187 or so day... show more They are addictive carcinogens created by genocidal terrorists that receive their funds, and then some, from us, their victims.

I'm just wondering...

I can't seem to quit. I was in jail for 6 months. Then I get out, and smoke one within 10 or so minutes. Then I got to a paycheck ward for 187 or so day (and smoked 2 cigs while there). Then, I go to a group home, and continue....

Even when I do cardio, I smoke quite a bit more than usual....just to bring my cardio back down to where it was.

Why, fellow smokers, do we just destroy our health? It doesn't even give us a buzz or anything.