Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 9 months ago

How can I get LAN to stop bullying me for being mentally ill?

I've blocked him, but he somehow gets through the block. Reporting him also doesn't do any good. It's been going on for years and I'm really sick of him. He makes me nauseous.

Apparently, I'm not the only one he's bullying, here's a question from someone else...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

Putting blame on the victim of abuse is no better than what LAN does.

Favorite Answer

I bet I could get him to stop if a hacker would help us figure out where he lives.

• .

You can't get anyone to do something they don't want to do. Chances are if you are posting here appropriately, you won't get harassed by other users, but regardless of how you post, it doesn't make it appropriate or acceptable for anyone to harass or bully you. All you can do though is report those posts, and move on.

Abide by the rules of the site and it will significantly decrease the chances of being bullied by others. FYI, calling out other users is a violation, so you've put yourself in a poor position by doing that.

You have to ask yourself who is mentally ill between the two of you.

• Daniel

If you have Blocked him and Reported him then there is nothing else you can do Unfortunately

Your Best Bet is to just Try and Ignore Him

Wherever you go in life, there will always someone who doesn’t like you. Someone who bullies you. You just have to ignore them and keep your head help up high.

Nothing they say is true. Wish all goes well :)

Trolls get off on your recognizing that they are bothering you.

The best way to get rid of trolls is to simply report and ignore. Report and ignore.

You cant.................

Ignore,block and move on.

BTW, your post is also a reportable TOS violation.

If this is an example of the the kind of posts that you make on a regular basis then you are in gross violation of TOS.

It is a call out not a question which is bullying and harassment.

The only options you have are to block him and then ignore him or simply step away from YA.

You block people and still engage with them you are making yourself a victim.

That you had blocked me pretty much supports that you are only here to feed your victimhood.

If he's 'getting through' your blocking, then you haven't blocked him properly. Or you don't understand what blocking can and can't achieve.

If you block someone, they can't answer or comment on any of your questions. They CAN add a comment to someone else's answer, but that's about it.

• .

Ask a neutral person to read and evaluate the sorts of questions you post here. Do you repeatedly post the same ones over and over again? You can't change other people. You can only change yourself.